Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Get it Straight!

I thought it would be fun to try and do Mayci's hair straight today. I just took a round brush to it and blow dried it straight. She loves to have her hair blow dried and she sat really good while I did her hair. She sang a song for most of the time. I thought it was too cute not to share how cute she is. Even without her curls!


She likes to grab a book whenever I try and take her picture. She must think it makes her look smart. I think it does anyway!


She was a pill and wouldn't look at me while I took her picture. Go figure. I put the pony tail in her hair and she kept flipping her head back and forth. I think she liked how her hair felt bouncing back and forth. I remember doing that with my hair. I might complain once in awhile about having to do 3 little girls hair along with my own but I sure do have fun playing beauty shop with my girls.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Love it! She looks like Madison when her hair is straight! Super cute!

Marky Mark and the Funky bunch said...

She looks darling! I love it!!!

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

I love her hair although she looks so grown up!