We have had such a fun football season. Today was the last game for both boys this season. I'm glad to have a season over and sad at the same time. I'm even more glad that neither of my boys ended up hurt during the season. Both boys won their game today!!!!
3 weeks ago, my parents came to watch the boys play. Justin was gone out of town that weekend so it was nice to have someone there to watch the games with us. It made for a long day though. Austin's game was at 10:30 and Braydon's game was at 1:00. We were there for the entire time and my girls got a little silly towards the end.

Mayci was a trooper though and managed to hang in there for the entire day!


Grandma Joy, Marisa and Mayci enjoying the ward day! We all went home sunburned since I forgot the sunscreen!

Grandpa and Grandma Brower were smart enough to bring an umbrella.

Kenzie loved the idea of an umbrella for shade. She wanted some shade the second we got to the field. Kenzie and Madison spent the first game behind my chair coloring and playing games. My kids are good at entertaining themselves. It makes it great when we are in a place that doesn't have lots for the kids to do!
I think my boys are a little sad to be done with football. They said today that they couldn't wait to sign up again and they already missed their pads!!! I don't know if we'll know what to do to fill our Saturdays now. (Maybe pack!! and then UNpack!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment