Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 2

The kids were excited to get yet another surprise from me on Day 2. I gave each kid an airhead and an activity book. Braydon loves word searches and Austin has become a fan of Sudoku. The girls each got a coloring book. Mayci loves to color and it's been fun to watch her color in her book. After school, the boys spent some time in their books and just before dinner I couldn't hear any arguing or fights going on. I wondered where my boys had gone too. Then I picked into the living room and saw the boys with their books.

Austin wouldn't even look up at me a little for this picture. He was so into his puzzle!
Justin got his Day 2 items also. He was given 2 tickets to Avatar 3D for Saturday. I told him he could take someone of his choice, as long as I was that choice!! He agreed. He always says the right things!
This morning was funny. The kids each asked me what they were going to get for Day 3. I told them they would have to wait until tonight to get their Day 3 items!!! They were a little sad but their anticipation and guesses have been fun to see and hear. I came home with groceries and they were so excited to help put the groceries away. They were hoping to find something for Day 3 in the bags. They didn't find anything though. Aren't I just so sneaky!? I'll post Day 3 pictures later!

No comments: