Day 9: 9 'I Love You' BalloonsI didn't think that balloons would create the excitement that was in our house this morning. Madison and Kenzie were up at 6 AM this morning and they saw 9 balloons in their room. They came in and asked if they could play for a little bit and I told them they needed to be quiet. Everyone else was still sleeping. That only lasted for about 15 minutes and the rest of the kids were up and all playing with their 9 balloons that they found in their rooms.
Justin helped me blow up all of these balloons. No, we didn't use our mouths. Air compressors were a great invention!! I then wrote 'I Love You!' on each balloon and we put 9 of them in the kids' rooms.

The fun started in Mayci's room and Mayci couldn't quite contain herself. She had a balloon in each hand and was swinging them back and forth and squealing with delight. She has the cutest way of saying balloon. It involves a lot of spit and her tongue going in and out of her mouth.

The fun then made it's way into the front room where all of Justin's balloons were at. I didn't think we were going to get the kids ready for school with as much fun as they were having.

Here's Mayci shaking her head and her balloons back and forth.

A little bit of static cling going on here. The kids thought it ws pretty funny!

I think I need to have a big bag of balloons added to my stash of supplies for those days when my kids say they are bored! The kids really wanted to stay home from school today so they could play with their balloons. Who knew that the balloons would be such a great hit.
1 comment:
Seriously..you are an awesome mom!! No wonder your kids are so great!!
Post a Comment