So last Saturday my boys were complaining that they were bored. I had a great activity for them to keep them from being bored. They managed to go out and work on it for about 20 minutes and then they came in. They didn't even put a dent in the project.
Monday there was no school and it had warmed out quite a bit. I told the boys it was the perfect time to go out and work on their project and I would help them out for a bit. They agreed and we ended up being outside for about 1 hour and came in with about 3 blisters on our hands. We got lots accomplished but we didn't get it all cleared out. The boys went out on Tuesday and worked a little more on it and I went out to help again. The girls came out this time but played most of the time!

I'm hoping they will rethink saying that they are bored again...


The ice was about 4 inches thick in some places. The majority of the ice got chipped away on Tuesday since it was so warm. We have a good puddle at the end of our driveway now. I think our drain is covered with a pile of snow.

Once this girl is outside, it's hard to get her back inside. She loves being outdoors.

This wasn't an easy chore for the boys. That ice was heavy! My boys will have some nice muscles if they keep this up!!
1 comment:
I love that your boys are not afraid of work. What a great quality!! You have such neat kids and you and Justin are such amazing parents!!
Post a Comment