Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Plum tuckered out!!

I was a little worried about Mayci this morning. After we got back from walking, she was a little whiny and I was on the phone so I wasn't paying much attention to what she was needing. When I got off the phone, I could hear her in her room singing to herself and talking. So, I decided to quick take care of a few things and then I'd get her a snack and read a book to her. About 10 minutes later, it was quite. I couldn't figure out why she was so quite.

This is what I found:
There was no reason to worry. She was just tired! She got herself into bed and got her blanket over her. Then she just went to sleep! My kids have all been really good at going to bed, whether for naps or for bedtime. We usually just lay them down and they fall right to sleep. Madison and Mayci are very excited for bedtimes. Madison has a hard time staying awake during pack meetings lately. By 7:30 pm, she is ready fr bed. Mayci hasn't really wanted to take naps lately but I make her take one anyway. If not, she'll end up falling asleep later on or else be totally grouchy for the evening. She's been taking naps in the afternoon but I guess she's pretty tired in the mornings. She put herself into bed at 9:45 and it's now 12:15. I guess we play too hard!

Mayci loves to put her shoes/boots on and now her coat. The other day she attempted to put her coat on and this is how it went-

I'm so glad that we have this precious little one to keep us all laughing!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

yeah! for good sleepers!! My kids are good sleepers too. She is just too cute. where do you walk?
I am loving your 12 days of valentines!!