Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Here Piggy, Piggy

Braydon brought home a big can last Tuesday and said he needed to decorate it for his Valentine's Day party. I asked what he wanted to do with it and he wasn't sure. I set it on it's side and asked if a pig would work. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "That works. There is a contest and they are judging on the most use of hearts, most creative and most Valentine looking."

This is what we came up with-
Ithough our pig looked a little evil from the front. Something about the mouth.
We had to name it, of course.


Not too shabby! Braydon didn't complain about any of it. He usually doesn't complain or have an opinion about much anyway. He's too much like his dad! If I remember right, he did win best use of hearts!

3 comments:

Joleen said...

Very cute!

Grandma Sony said...

You are such a good, creative mom. Well done - when I started reading -I thought "pig?" but it turned out really cute.

Marky Mark and the Funky bunch said...

Braydon! Tren thinks all the girls must be in love with you now that you made such a cute piggy!