Saturday, August 9, 2008

Feed Me!

How cute is this? She has found her toes the last 2 weeks and it occupies her while she waits for me to get to her!

I just love her little cheeks!


Rice cereal!! Her new favorite- for now!


The kids are always watching her eat and it makes it that much harder to get Mayci to eat. Mayci likes to talk and laugh at the kids while she eats which makes most of the food end up on her hands, bib or me! It's so much fun to see her interact with her siblings!


She looks so little sitting in this high chair! The tray is about as big as she is! Too cute!

Mayci has been eating cereal for about 3 or 4 weeks off and on. She loves the cereal and this week we added bananas to her cereal. She loves it! She isn't a pro at it yet or anything but it is one of those steps that I knew would be here way too fast. I don't really like feeding her food because it takes time to feed her! We have a good system down with nursing and Mayci doesn't take very much time to nurse. So, for us to sit down and feed her and spend more than 10 minutes eating is very weird for us! We'll figure it out soon though!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad to see I am not the only one that has a messy eater and she isn't even feeding herself. Livee is the same way. She has it everywhere when we are done. It seems just as things get a good routine it is time to change it up. Cute baby!

Andrea said...

She is so darn cute! Looks just like you! :D

Maki said...

She is so adorable! I just cant get over all that hair! I wish she could share some with Magnolia! It looks like you guys are having a wonderful summer! You have such an adorable family!