Friday, August 22, 2008

Last picnic of summer

Madison & Kenzie took a break to try and eat lunch. They really wanted to play more than eat! Imagine that!
Notice Kenzie's shoes? This is how her shoes looked the last 2 weeks of summer. I don't know if she was always in a hurry to get her shoes or what but I kinda think this is pretty funny! Others always commented! What a girl!


Austin and Braydon found a few kids at the park to play with! They made up a pretty fun game!
Kenzie found some shade to sit under to eat her sandwich. There isn't much shade at the school park!


So, Wednesday was our last day of free time for the summer. I told the kids that we could go to the park and have lunch and so we packed up a lunch and headed out. It's funny how fast a summer can go when you have fun. It was a great afternoon with a little breeze so it wasn't too hot out. We didn't have school yesterday but we did do some shopping for shoes. I've managed to buy about 2 pairs of shoes for everyone. We get them home and show dad and he doesn't like them. So, we go back and get another pair. We have to go back and get another pair for Austin. And Justin says he isn't picky! Next year I'll let him haul 5 kids to a few different stores to find the right size shoe that looks good for all 5 kids! Yeah right! At least we weren't bored the day before school started!

No comments: