Thursday, August 14, 2008

Random things

Just had to post a pic of Mayci! She's kind of attached to her toes and it's fun to watch her get those into her mouth! What a fun age! I love my life as a mom!


I don't know why but the Walmart we usually shop at had their Raisin Bran on sale for $.98 a box and Justin likes to eat that for breakfast. I've been trying to stay stocked up on it and the last 2 weeks it's been on sale for this price. Last week when I went with Justin to the store we ended up with 12 boxes. We should've gotten more like 20 or 30 boxes for him. Oh well, it's still fun when you find a good deal like that. I just thought it was so funny to see us fit all of the boxes in the already packed van. I need to learn to clean out my van before shopping for groceries. I just leave all of our summer fun in the van and that makes putting other stuff in the van almost impossible. Or you could say it makes me creative!!

9 comments:

Anne said...

So did you take them all? :)

Stuck on U said...

holy raisin bran!!!! how funny, but for .98 i would have stocked up too. great food storage:)

Brittany said...

Good source of Fiber! yum! I am a fan of cracklin oat bran, the one cereal that never goes on sale!
I love your post about grandma's and Birthday cake....funny!! Cute pic of Mayci!!!

Andrea said...

That's a ton of raisin bran! lol- but a good deal on it.

Yah- my b-day is this month too- the 24th- though I've told my boys- that I'm not having a birthday this year! I can't believe we are getting so old!

J and Ris said...

Anne, We took what was left on the shelf for that trip! 4 days earlier I bought the last 4 they had on the shelf!

Unknown said...

Marissa, I was getting ready to send those pictures, but I can't see your email in your comments. Could you send me your address, here is mine libbyberlinguet@msn.com

Cassidy said...

Mayci is getting so big. She is so cute. We missed you at the reunion, but what a long drive that would of made. It was nice for us 45 min. Score on the cereal i love that

Tara Mc said...

Woah, you are so kicking my butt on blogging. I have just obtained 20 boxes of assorted Kellogg's cereal and 10 bottles of the yummiest fabric softener in the world. I absolutely love getting great deals. We're holding out for Jaycee's birthday-Labor Day. Hope you can still come.

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

Thats awesome I'm glad I'm not the only one that buys in super bulk, haha