Our life in our house has been so crazy this past week or so. I haven't been very good at getting to bed either due to the Olympics. They just mesmerise me and I get so worked up watching the swimming. That is one of those items I'm adding to my Bucket List- I want to compete in the Olympics for swimming! My kids are really in to the gymnastics as well. Justin and I have spent a little too much time watching the gymnastics & swimming as well getting very nervous for all of those amazing athletes. It is so much fun to watch!
I wanted to share with you a little something my Kenzie shared with me yesterday:
Kenzie: Mom, I know why Grandma's are so fat!
Me: Oh really, why?
Kenzie: They eat lots of cake because they have had lots of birthdays and so they get big and have more birthdays and then they die!
Me: Is that so?
Kenzie: Yes. They shouldn't have so many birthdays then they wouldn't eat so much cake.
Crazy how little ones see life!
Cal & Brock
2 years ago





5 comments:
We have really enjoyed the olympics. My kids are think they are gymnists and are trying all sorts of new stunts. I can't get over how skinny the China gymnists are. It is fun to watch.
About the grama thing-Too cute how they think about funny things like that.
that is great! kids are so innocent love it. yeah i am up until midnight almost every night watching them i thought the us gymnastic girls got ripped off last night i was ticked.
Well I haven't watched as much of the Olympics as I planned but that is because I'm reading a good book the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyer.
Thanks for the laugh with the grandma bit. Your kids are so cute I sure do miss you and your family.
I totally agree, watching Michael Phelps has been addicting!!! After I watch on TV I come to the internet click and watch a couple of more times. I also love that picture of Mayci holding her toes checking out her knee.
Love Ya,
That's funny!! That is a good idea no more birthdays we stay younger and skinier. I love it!
Post a Comment