Friday, August 22, 2008

I'll go inside someday!

This was just after the tour. Madison had quite the pose but I think this is pretty darn cute!


Our Forever Family on the back side of the temple


Dad & Mayci- He kinda likes to hold her. When he's home, he doesn't share with anyone else. The kids hate it but he doesn't care. He likes cuddling with her!


The kids loved the rocks they had around the place. They insisted that I take a picture of them all on the rocks!
Here's a quick pic as we were leaving. Dad is on the left and that's Braydon with Mayci's blanket on the right. I didn't get a pic of the new stake center that is right by it but they have a great set up here. Beautiful landscaping! Just a pretty neat place!

Last Friday we got to attend the Twin Falls Temple open house. The kids were very excited about it and it was an amazing experience. They couldn't believe that they got to go inside. It is a beautiful temple. Lots of details in and on it are themed with the many outdoor attractions in the area. A huge mural of the Shoshone Falls is in one of the rooms. The Celestial room is magnificent. We had a great afternoon and even finished it off with a trip to Golden Corral. My kids love that place and there was a time when I used to like it. I just like fresh food. What can I say! The salad bar wasn't so bad. The ice cream I didn't even attempt. I will eat almost any icecream but not whatever it was they served. The kids were good through the whole day and it was a great memory maker for us! I can't wait to go back with all of them someday soon!

4 comments:

Anne said...

You got some great pictures of your family at the temple. Wasn't it beautiful? How many opportunities do our kids get to see the inside of one of our temples?

Brittany said...

You have the cutest family! I wish we would have taken that time to come up and go with you, but life is so crazy sometimes! But I am hoping to see you when you come down next weekend. I still can't believe ALL but Mayci are in school now! It sounds like they are doing great with starting school! Can't wait to see you soon!
Love Brittany

Andrea said...

Great pictures! How awesome to be able to go to the open house!

Anonymous said...

i have really enjoyed seeing my grandkids making some great memories Grandma Joy