Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Spare time!

This was so dang cute! Her daddy was playing with her and kept lifting her up! The sun was shining just right on her hair that she had quite the mohawk going on. I've decided that I need to give her a little haircut to make her hair look a little more mild. She has so much hair on top of her head and hardly anything on the sides (mainly the middle of her head. Down by her ears and the base of her head she has more hair!). She still gets compliments on her hair regardless of how wild it is looking at the time!


Austin, Adam and Braydon got a big kick out of this! You know how when you put together pics for your wedding video and there are always those few that get slipped in by a mom or siblings that you just hate? Well, this will be one of those one day! I can't figure this kid out at times but I know that he loves to get a smile/reaction from people! He'll grow up to be quite the entertainer!


Adam called this his 2 bubbles! His butt kinda does look like he has 2 bubbles in his pants! What will I do with this kid! Love him I guess!

I had to share just a few of the funny pics we got the last day or two! My boys are a little silly at times and I'm really worried that some of this might be happening at school! I really don't think so but there is always that possibility. They ARE boys and so there will be some wild crazy things they'll come up with. I know that there were some stupid things I did when I was younger with my friends but it couldn't have been my idea!!!! It had to be my friends making me do these silly things, right!?

4 comments:

Tara Mc said...

What a fun memory. I have a few of those pictures from Britnee but Jaycee would be too embarrased to go wild like that. Maybe we'll have to loosen her up this weekend. We can't wait for tomorrow.

Anne said...

Okay, so I vote that you save these pictures for blackmail, if needed for the future! They are hilarious and should definately be shown to Austin's fiance in about 15 years! I have a picture of Max when he was 3 years old, running around the room naked with underwear on his head. (My photo is only rated PG.) He is so embarrassed about it now that I HAVE to keep it!

Andrea said...

LOL! What a silly kid! What do you mean the stupid things you did when you were younger were your friend's ideas? :p I'm sure they were all your ideas.

Brittany said...

I know you to well to know that you were the ringleader most of the time Ris! lol
I wish I could say "I need to give Kaylee a haircut" but that won't happen for at least another year I am sure! But it is getting a little darker, so it is easier to at least see she has SOME hair on top of that bald head! Kenzie looked cute going to school! That is so fun!! It is so Crazy to think that they are all in school (with the exception of Mayci!). I can't imagin Carson in school...that seems to far away, but I know it will be here before I know it! Can't wait to see you this weekend!