
Adam, Braydon & Madison getting their fill of dinner!
Madison & Kenzie with their Fruity DinoBites!!! YUM, YUM!
Don't you love when you can make your kids smile like this!? (I just love the Special K vanilla almond cereal! It's my new favorite snack-I mean meal!)
Last Saturday we had spent the majority of the day at the park at Kuna Days so when it came time for dinner, I didn't feel like making anything! When I asked the kids what they wanted and none of their ideas sounding like something I wanted to make I knew that things were becoming very drastic! I had to pull out my reinforcements- CEREAL! I soon became my kids favorite! Even the boys' friend, Adam, benefited from my weakness. He did run down to his house to get his cereal but came back and joined us for dinner. The kids loved their dinner and I didn't care how nutritious it was or wasn't! I just knew that dinner was taken care of and everyone was happy! Mission accomplished!
1 comment:
I love breakfast for dinner. That is what I always fix in a pinch. YUM!
Post a Comment