Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What a girl!

This is how Mayci prepares for dinner! She kicks her feet up and gets nice and comfy! We can't put the tray on this high chair because it comes right to Mayci's nose and she likes to suck on the tray instead of food! She tends to get a little distracted at times! I just love her little feet all propped up!
This is how you normally eat- with a spoon. You usually eat food off of a spoon! Unless you're Mayci.....
... then you chew whatever is on your toes! Yum, Yum, Yum! Such tasty toe jam!!
OK- we'll try another bite with a spoon! No toes or hands!
She thinks this eating thing is hard work! I don't know, I wouldn't mind someone else making my dinner while I sit back and kick my feet up! Then after I eat, kick my feet up again and just hang out! Not a bad life!!


It's been an interesting experience trying to get Mayci to eat! She doesn't have a problem nursing at all. When it comes to a bottle or eating food, that's a different story! We've got her eating cereal and fruit pretty good. Not the bottle though. The kids think the way Mayci eats is pretty funny. I have to wonder if she doesn't act silly just to make her siblings laugh. She is learning things so quickly.

No comments: