Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Assistant Chef

The other day I was busy getting dinner ready and Mayci was doing what she's good at. Entertaining herself. I couldn't figure out why she was so quiet. She tends to find things around the house and loves to find things she can put around her neck. With it being as quiet as it was, I decided I better go find her.

This is what I found.
She got Madison's apron out and put it around her neck.
She must have been practicing her catwalk strut. It was fun to see her walk around with the apron around her neck. (My pictures are blurry now days when I take them of Mayci. She is always on the move and she won't hold still for nothing. Just smiles and runs!)

She kind of looked like she had a superwoman cape on!

Before too long, she had managed to get the apron around her neck and if she could have tied it, she would have. She really strutted her stuff after that. I just love my little Mayci. She is always finding things to impress me with.

No comments: