Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Dentist says to brush your teeth

McKenzie had the dentist come to kindergarten last week. Yes, we now hear a lot about how to brush your teeth and how often. We also hear what is going to leave sugar bugs in our teeth and what isn't. Kenzie has been very cute about this whole teeth thing. She even has a chart in the bathroom (that she made at school) that she has to mark everytime she brushes! When she is asked to keep track of things, she takes it seriously. I think she's a lot like her dad in the fact that lists, graphs, charts- those are all good things and they help you stay organized!!

We bought Mayci a toothbrush awhile back since the kids complained that her breath stinks. Umm. I must say that alot to the kids!! Kenzie loves to watch Mayci brush her teeth. She thinks it's cool that we can brush her teeth. I like to give Mayci a toothbrush while I do her hair. I sit her in the bathroom and give her her brush. She's then good to go while I do hair. (The other day she grabbed the hairspray and put the top in her mouth. The next thing I know, she's sprayed the hairspray in her mouth! It was hilarious but I was hoping it wouldn't bother her. She pulled a face but didn't seem too bothered by it!) I did Mayci's hair up really cute the other morning and had to take a picture. I don't know if the hair is cuter or the toothbrush in her mouth is the cuter part in these pictures! Either way, enjoy! I know I did!
I think she likes the feel of the brushes! She's got good form here!
Oops! Wrong end! It did make a pretty cool squeaky sound and so that end became a favorite really quick! I think it feels cool on her gums too!

Brush inspection!
How long did McKenzie say I have to brush?

1 comment:

Melissa Durtschi said...

What happened to her nose!?! Poor babe. At least she likes to brush her teeth, and your not pulling teeth to do it!!!