I love when the kids have weeks like this at school. Each day last week was a dress up day. Stripes day, red and blue day, wacky wednesday, school spirit day. It's even more fun to see how my kids dress! Personalities came out last week. It was fun to see which of my kids was willing to dress as the schedule said and which ones weren't willing. If you've noticed, Kenzie isn't in these pictures. Braydon is but he only dressed a little wacky on Wacky Wednesday. I think his shirt and jacket were on backwards and his hair was half up and half down. Austin and Madison on the other hand didn't have a problem with wacky. We teased both of them that they looked wacky all of the time. It wasn't hard to dress wacky for them.


Madison came out with shorts on over her pants and Austin decided he should wear shorts too. He had his moonboots on and we told him to wear one boot and one shoe. He didn't want to be that wacky though. (What's funny is that he'll wear his moon boots with shorts all the time outside and to his friends house. He looks just like Napolean Dynamite too- minus the hair. Why he wouldn't wear his boots was a puzzler to us!) Kenzie wouldn't even take a picture that morning they were all wacky. I couldn't figure out what was up with her the whole week! Come to find out, she had a different dress schedule for the week. She tried to tell me to pull out her paper from her teacher and check if she had the same thing as the others. I figured she did since they went to the same school. I pulled out her paper Friday afternoon and read it! She did have a different dress schedule than the rest of the grades. I felt bad at that point! Kenzie tried telling me she needed sunglasses so they could read the book "I can read with my eyes shut" and she needed an apron to make Green Eggs and Ham! What a mom I am. I don't even know what I should chalk it up to. I'll use the weather as the excuse this time! I'm glad some of my kids got to enjoy Dr. Seuss' birthday week!
It was so funny to
No comments:
Post a Comment