You gotta love seeing tiny little fingernails painted. Mayci sat really good for me while I painted her nails. She kept looking at her fingers after we finished and tried to pick it off of her fingers. It made her look a little bit older!


What cute little piggies these are! She struggled when I tried to get a picture of how cute she was. I made her cry- she really wanted to get up and run around instead of get her picture taken.

Here's what you call 'Trouble'!! Last Sunday we had Amber and Brad (& kids) come to stay the night. They flew out from Boise to California to spend a few days at Disneyland. We don't get to see them very often but when we do, the kids find all sorts of energy. We took this picture Monday morning before they left for the airport. We're missing Madison because she really wanted to go to school. She isn't my kid! It had something to do with a new seating arrangement at school that she didn't want to miss. All the other kids were more than willing to stay home from school to play with their cousins. It was Daylight Savings the same weekend they came and I think they were just a little bit excited to be visiting and going to Disneyland. They got up at 5:30 am. That would make it 4:30 their time (3:30 before the time change! Just a tad bit early!!!) I thought that they had gotten up with their parents but it was just them. The kids came in and asked if they could get them a bowl of cereal. I told them I'd get up in a little bit and make breakfast. So, I was up by 6:00 am with them. The cousins had a great time playing and it's fun to see the funny things they come up with to play. The Wii is the funniest to watch. Even Uncle Brad got in on the action. He was excited to play tennis and tried his hand at baseball. Only problem with that was how close Kylee got to her dad. He smacked her hard with the bat and he decided he had better stop.

Say CHEESE!!! Hunter and Mayci had some fun with each other. Hunter is about 2 weeks younger than Mayci but a little bit bigger. Hunter kept crawling over to Mayci and getting on her back. He has already started some wrestling moves and was excited to have someone little to try the moves on. I'm sure his older brothers taught him a few moves. It was fun to see the 2 babies together. Too bad we don't live closer together. Maybe we'd have more fun get togethers like this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment