My little brother looks short in the picture. He's taller than me but some of the kids on his team are pretty tall! These boys could not hold still. They were pretty nervous/excited before Saturday night's game!
Here's the final score!! My little bro is #14! He had 11 points! It was such a fun night! (we even got icecream out of the night too!)
Bear River Bears were the STATE CHAMPS!!!!! We love you CHRIS!
Here's my 2 goofy girls on Friday night! My kids did so good at both of the games. They love being out and if there are people involved in whatever we do, it's even better! They are just so much fun to be with!
I can't remember why Kenzie is crying! This was the 2nd night in a row of late nights and she was so good the whole weekend to not be too emotional. My kids were one of the best fans in the crowd! They idolize their Uncle Chris and I'm totally ok with that! He's a good idol!!! This is my mom sitting with my kids. We had all of my immediate family (minus Tiff's stepkids) and also my Grandma/pa Edstrom and Aunt Lori and Uncle Rob! It was a great couple of basketball games.
This is one of my sisters, Tiffany! It was fun to be at the games with my family. Friday night was a white out. Everyone cheering for the Bears needed to wear white. On Saturday's game, it was a red out. My little brother Chris found a bunch of old practice jerseys for us to wear. Tiff and I decided we'd sport some Bear color! It's been a long time since I've cheered as loud as I cheered. My throat was a little sore the next day. It was fun to be a part of my little brother's memorable experience. It made me remember some of the fun things I did in high school. It's hard to believe that my littlest brother is a senior this year.
Sunday morning we got to visit with Justin's brother Tyler and his wife and kids. They came to Tremonton for a baby blessing and stopped in a little earlier to see us. That was so exciting for my kids. My kids love spending time with any of their cousins. Especially when we don't see them for a long time. I do have to say that they are good at keeping secrets! They talked with us for about 30 minutes and never once did they slip and tell us that they were expecting! It was the next day, Monday that they texted everyone a picture of Haydee pointing to their FHE chart with a little tag that said BABY!!! They are due sometime in August I believe! How fun for them!
This is Tyla and Mayci. Tyla was born the end of May so they are just over 2 months apart in age! How dang cute is that Tyla!
Sunday afternoon Christopher received his Eagle. My mom put the Court of Honor together and she did an amazing job with it. She did make my sisters and me sing though. We could have done without that but it was such a perfect way to finish off our weekend with the family. My kids got to sing "God Bless the USA" for the court of honor. They were a little nervous but did such a great job. They look up to their Uncle Chris in every way. I am so glad that they have someone like Chris to look up to and try to become like him. His is such an amazing example in all that he does. He made me cry so many times over the weekend- they were all tears of excitement and joy for him. He is just so impressive and it is good to know that he has turned out as wonderful as he has. The world is full of kids that are letting the world mold them into nothing worth anything and just letting life happen to them. My little brother is living life to the fullest and he hasn't let anything pass him by. He is an example to me in every way and I appreciate his love for his Heavenly Father. Thank you Chris for being who you are and for creating a weekend for my family that we won't forget very soon. If ever! I am so proud of you and your accomplishments.
I just love to see young men in their scout uniforms. It shows that they believe in working towards something and not just sitting around waiting for someone to notice them. It shows hard work and effort are a part of them and the believe in themselves! I love the scouting program and can't wait to see my 2 boys accomplish this milestone, just as Chris has done!





No comments:
Post a Comment