It was simple and yet just perfect. Afterwards, we went to the gym for treats. They told us that each child turning 8 would have a special goodie plate waiting in the gym for them. This is what we found:
These sugar cookies were huge. They were soft too! They also had yummy assorted cookies for the rest of us that were there. It was a great night. It made me sad to think that Madison is already going to be 8. This will be our 3rd baptism in the family but it will be my first girl. I'll actually get to go into the dressing room after she is baptized and help her get dressed. This could be a little more work on my part. I'm excited though.
Just a head's up for anyone wanting to come to her baptism. Madison will be baptized on March 6, 2010 at 11 am here in Ucon. We will send some invites out later. I realized this week that it will be here before we know it!





1 comment:
That is such exciting news. I am really going to try and make it up there for that...but we will have to see how wedding planning is going at that time!
Post a Comment