
She's actually very excited about this new chair. Yesterday we bought her training underwear and we're giving it a shot today. She's a little emotional today and so it could be a trying day for mom. It helps though, having the other 2 girls so stinking excited about this potty chair. They have done nothing but talk it up to Mayci for 2 days now. She keeps taking someone into the bathroom and asks to have her diaper taken off so she can sit on it. We did already pee in one pair of underwear this morning. We have 5 more to go for the day. I think she likes the fact that she gets a treat every time she sits on the potty though. We'll keep this updated and hopefully in a day or two, we'll report some success!!!! It only took Kenzie 2 days and she was potty trained completely. It happened on her 2nd birthday and Mayci is only 2 months away from her 2nd birthday! It's possible!!!!!
5 comments:
Ambitious!! Do you want to come and train Kaylee for me?? I think I will wait until she turns 2, then I will start. I am more optomistic with her than I was with Carson...so we will see!! Good Luck!
Thats awesome sound like you have it down I will be looking for tips her in about 18 months probably I don't know. We look forward to an update. I'm sorry all your kiddos and you were sick what a way to start out the year
Good Luck!!!
I hope it goes better than it is going with me. Parker did great for the 1st 5 days and then when he went to the babysitters this week he did a complete reversal. He wants no part of the potty and he will only sit on the toilet for me. Thank goodness I am home for the next 4 days with him. Maybe I can kick start it again. I think I may have waited too long to start this whole potty training thing. He is too busy playing now to go to the bathroom. I hate potty training!
WOW, if the potty training thing works, YOU ARE AMAZING! I hope everyone is feeling better today! That is awful. But you are right, al least everyone got it at the same time and you will be done with it! : ) There is always a bright side!
Post a Comment