I was a little surprised because I already had a pair...
I was not in need of a new pair of slippers this year and so I didn't get any for Christmas. My husband must really love me though. He went out and got me a new pair without asking me what color or size. He just got what he thought I might like. It was really kind of sweet of him to think of me and what I might like. After seeing the new slippers though, I had to admit that my old slippers were pretty ragged looking. My old pair didn' have any holes in them yet and so I was good to go for awhile.
I love to put my new slippers on and think of Justin though. He really TRULY loves me!! (Maybe that was his intentions of getting these slippers for me. He wanted me to think of him all day long! I did anyway. This just helps more!) Love ya tons J!!





No comments:
Post a Comment