Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Not working well

So, I bought a new scale about 3 months ago since our old scale stopped working. This one seems to display numbers ok. The problem is- it displays the same numbers all of the time. In fact, the numbers will sometimes go up. They never go down though. If anyone has suggestions for a good scale that actually has numbers that go down, I'd love to hear about it. I'm tired of seeing the same few numbers on my scale.

I'd really like one that shows a loss of 5-10 lbs when I step on it!!! I'd pay good money for one of those scales.

If no one has a great scale suggestion, I guess I'll try the route of cutting back on my hot cocoa with COCONUT CREME coffee mate. It is heaven!!! I just don't know if that is possible though.

1 comment:

Jamie H. said...

I love it! If you find one, let me know!! Miss you guys!!