Just wanted to share a few things that made me smile and laugh the past 24 hours.
Mayci cheering and waving her hands in the air everytime she went to the bathroom.
Mayci being very stubborn at dinner and refusing to eat her food. I then sat down and explained that she needed to eat her food or she would not get a brownie. She was still stubborn for about 20 minutes and then we had a heart to heart about being hungry for the rest of the night if she didn't eat her food. She then decided that she was hungry. She did get her brownie too.
Mayci clapping and cheering for me when I went to the bathroom.
My kids playing 'Poor Kitty' (it's an elementary school game. Kind of silly) and trying to make each other laugh.
Braydon showing me his battle wounds from the snow. You could barely see the sore but it was there.
A nice warm bubble bath. Then the thought occurred to me to turn the jets on to see how big the bubbles could get. Sorry no picture for that. It was a very FULL bubble bath.
Mayci waking up at 4:30 am, crying. She had wet her diaper. She knows now that it's no fun to be wet.
My kids understanding the allegory in Jacob 5.
Mayci staying dry on a 3 hour roundtrip drive this morning. She was in underwear and she held it!!! It was amazing!
A small shake from Arctic Circle & sharing a lime Rickey with my hubby. It was a short date!
Waking up to more snow on the ground.
Enjoying my 3 mile runs this week!
Cal & Brock
2 years ago





3 comments:
LOL is right...I loved the comment about Macyi cheering for YOU when YOU went to the bathroom! I'm glad to hear she is learning to go potty in the toilet! Best of luck to you!
This is so cute I love posts like this. To look back on this in years it funny now but gets even funnier with age.
That is sweet and I absolutely LOVE lime rickies!
Post a Comment