Thursday, January 7, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust

I'm hoping this is the end for us!

It started with Mayci throwing up all night Jan 1st. Madison started throwing up on Sunday, Jan 3rd with Kenzie right behind her later that night! Madison still wasn't feeling good on Monday so she stayed home with Mayci and me. Monday afternoon, I started to feel achy. By Monday night, I was sick. Luckily, I never threw up. Tuesday morning, I was not feeling well at all. Both of the girls came in and complained about not feeling well at all. I must have told them they could stay home because the next thing I remember was Austin saying that he would stay home from school and babysit all of us girls. Well, duh! Of course he would want to do that.
In the meantime, Braydon came in a few times with this question: "Mom, can I get on the computer?"
"I don't know" or "No" was all I gave him for answers.
Austin then told Braydon that it wasn't right to take advantage of mom while she was sick. Then Austin came in and said, "Mom, can I have a dollar?"
I looked at him in a confused way and asked, "What for?"
The boys just laughed really hard and walked away.
So, Tuesday, all the girls were home being sick and Austin babysat. Wednesday, Austin woke up and threw up. So, he stayed home for the day! Then today. Thursday. I knew it would happen. Braydon woke up, had breakfast and it didn't stay down. Let's just hope that Justin doesn't get it now. I'm just glad it's only a 24 hour thing and they've all gotten it really fast. We should be done with this in a week! Aren't I just the luckiest mom in the whole world? My kids have been so considerate by being sick all at the same time! Oh, the fun we have at our house!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Everyone had that at our house. It only lasted a very short while, but Amy was sick on Thanksgiving. Bummer for her. I am glad everyone is doing better.