I had piano lessons yesterday and the kids were not wanting to stay inside. I don't blame them though. We had had some good snow fall the few days before and yesterday was so bright and sunny! They were itching to go outside. I told them that was fine but they needed to take Mayci out with them. They got her dressed by themselves and they went outside while I taught my lessons. They did a good job taking care of her outside.
When I was done, I came out to check on them. They were so excited to show me what they had made. They had a carrot for the nose and they used sunflower seeds for the eyes and mouth. Rocks were used for the buttons. The arms are made of a stick and part of a hose! My creative kids! I love them!



We had some fog roll in last night and it was still here this morning. Braydon got a picture of our backyard before he went to school. It wasn't too bad this morning. Last night it was a lot thicker! I'm glad the kids got some playing outside done yesterday in SUN. They might not have the sun out today for them!
1 comment:
wasn't that fog crazy? and pretty! Darling pics of the kids with snowman and I love the slippers post - that really is true love. - PS: I really enjoyed Justins talk Sunday. He did a great job.
Post a Comment