Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Excitement

If you know me at all, you'd know that I love a clean house. Now, don't get me wrong. My house is not always clean. I struggle going to bed at night though knowing that I have a mess in my house. Of any kind. I like to wake up to a clean house and start the day out good (even if that is the only thing that starts out good in the day!) One thing I hate is a messy kitchen and I really hate crumbs on my floors. I wear slippers a lot so that I don't have to feel my floors if it's been a crazy few days and I haven't gotten to cleaning my floors.

Well, the majority of our upstairs is either tile or hardwood floors. When we moved in, my friend Tausha told me that I really should invest in a Swiffer. I had looked into getting one while I was in Kuna but opted out of it since I only had my small kitchen to take care of. That very day we moved in, we headed to Walmart and bought us a Swiffer Vac. I LOVE IT!!!! It's so easy to whip out and suck up all of the crumbs from Mayci's crackers that somehow don't stay on the table. It's much better than a broom. I hate brooms because they leave so many little crumbs behind. I usually pull out my vacuum and suck up around all of the edges, in case I missed anything. With this, I don't have to use my vacuum near as often as I did before.

The really great thing about this is that the kids love to help me clean up after a meal. They don't hesitate at all to do some cleaning when they get to use it! Let's just say that I almost get excited to see a few crumbs on the floor so that I can use this new found love!!!
Happy cleaning!

No comments: