Last Thursday, the school had their Thanksgiving Feast for lunch and I thought it would be good to go and eat with the girls. This was always my favorite thing to eat at school lunch. Their turkey gravy and rolls! Yum! I planned on eating with just McKenzie but Madison made her way into the lunch room about 15 minutes after we got in there and so we all got to eat lunch together. My girls were so quiet. It was a weird meal. It was also very sad to go into the school and not know anyone. I'm used to walking into the school and knowing the secretaries, a dozen teachers, a couple dozen school kids and a whole bunch of moms. None of that was there at the school. I just walked in, went to lunch, and went back home. It was a sad feeling. I really need to get into the school and do some volunteering so that I get to know some of the people there. I miss Kuna but I know I can find as many wonderful peopl here that I found in Kuna.

Kenzie and Madison stop to smile quick before Kenzie heads out to recess!

Mayci thought it was great fun to be just like her sisters. She loved eating in the cafeteria. If I was smart, I would have gotten her her own milk though. She drank all of my chocolate milk. Besides the gravy, the milk was another favorite. It was a fun lunchtime and I hope to do it a few more times this school year.
No comments:
Post a Comment