So, here's a few pics of the house.
The front view of the house. It's in a cul-de-sac and we are in the back corner of it. The house sits close to the street so most of the 1 acre is in the back. We have no grass out back. Just weeds. It will be fun to landscape it next year and put in a fence.

Our back porch. Notice the school and the church in the background? That's how close we are to both. We walked to church on Sunday and the kids don't complain much about the walk to school either.
My girls love hanging out on the porch. It hasn't bothered my kids yet that we don't have grass. Next summer they will want grass, I'm sure. For now, we'll just hope for snow soon so they can have fun building forts out back.

The benches on the porch will be so fun for summertime BBQ's.

My Kitchen! I love it. It's so big. I have more cupboards than I know what to do with. I have 1/4 of them not filled. My mixing bowls are spread out in half of them. All of the appliances match. Kitchenaid- all of them. I look out my window and can see the church and the school.

This is my most favorite fridge. It's got the freezer on the bottom and it's so nice not to bend down to get things out of the drawers. The fruit and veggies are eye level for my kids and that's what they ask for when they open up the fridge.

The door on the left leads to the laundry room. Door on right is pantry.

I don't know how to run my stove. It's pretty high-tech!

Dining room.

Living room

Built-in book shelves and fireplace. Now I just have to find the boxes with all of the books.

Front door into the living room

Looking into living room from front door. Stairs on right.

Once you walk into the house, you go right down a hall to 3 bedrooms and a bathroom.

Stairs to the unfinished basement. I don't have pictures of that yet. It's like a zoo downstairs and I don't spend much time down there. It depresses me. I'll tackle that mess after I get all of the boxes upstairs taken care of. As of tonight, I only have the master bedroom/closets to put together. I'm hoping tomorrow I get that done. Then I'll take more pictures. I just have to clean everything before I put it away. Even the walls are dirty. I'd be farther along if Mayci wasn't teething. She just wanted to be held today. That's probably a good thing. It keeps me from overdoing things. I do have a big jetted tub to soak in at night though. That's what keeps me going!

More to come soon!!
11 comments:
oh so cute I love it!
I so LOVE it...and I'm so glad you're here...and did you know I.F. has a Cafe Rio!?! YAY!!!
Wow! Go super woman!! Moving and unpacking and still taking time to blog it all. Your house looks great.
So Marisa give us a call and we can all get together...
881-1043
Awesome that the church is soo close and school too, my boys get to ride the bus.
I LOVE your new house!I hope you are all getting settled in and enjoying your new home! We miss you here! See you soon, though! :)
WAY cute house!! I'm glad you're getting settled. I can't believe how much you have got done already!!! We miss you guys!!!XOXO
Risa! So happy for you guys! hope to be seeing more of you at family stuff now that you're closer! yay!
Very cute house!
LOVE your new house! The kitchen looks amazing!!! Kinda jealouse actually...I want that big of a house too!!! I will have to call you tomorrow and tell you about my day I had today....it was crazy!
Can't wait to come and visit!
I am in love with your kitchen! Glad the move went well and you are all getting settled in.
your home looks amazing. How fun to make it your own!!!
Post a Comment