We woke up Saturday morning and boy were the kids excited! It was about 7 when we all got up (way too early) and as I was getting breakfast for everyone, I saw flakes coming down. I told the kids to look out the window and they all squealed with delight. It didn't take them long to get some warm clothes on and head out! They wandered over to the school and tried making snow balls. I stepped out on the porch and took pictures of these crazy kids out in the snow at 8 in the morning. I'm sure all the neighbors were laughing at these silly city kids out in the skiff of snow. The kids really wanted it to snow all day and dump like 5 feet of snow on the ground. Me, on the other hand, I was glad that we only got about 1 inch. It all melted today! What a fun winter it will be for my kids! I can see them spending oodles of time outside in the snow! Guess I better make sure that they have good boots and snow gear!


Tonight after dinner, Mayci was playing the piano and the boys took a picture of her playing. She actually gets up to he piano almost every day and spends lots of time playing and singing. It is really pretty fun to watch her do this. I think she's trying to be just like the older kids and needs to practice the piano too.

She got some attention and realized her picture was being taken so she gave us a great smile!

Oh, what fun we have with this little one! We will have so much fun with her this holiday season!
1 comment:
You are in for a fun winter! Thank you for updating your blog so often! I love to see everything you guys are doing!!! I will try to update more often, but we've been kinda boring lately...XOXO
Post a Comment