She looked so cute the other morning. I had to take a picture of her. She's been crying a lot lately and always wants to be held. ALWAYS! I really need to stop and enjoy her more.

So. A funny thing that she's started lately. She loves to have cereal in the morning and she does a great job eating breakfast foods. She fits in well with this family. I think that she's noticed though that she doesn't get all of the milk when she eats her cereal. There is always some left and so she usually uses her spoon to spoon it up into her mouth.

She must have gotten tired of doing that though and decided that it's easier to slurp it up!


She gives us a big smile after she's done slurping. It's like she's saying, "Mission Accomplished!" I love her to pieces! She keeps all of us laughing.
1 comment:
What a cutie! Kaylee learned how to hold the bowl up and drink from it....just like her dad! She did it the other morning and we all just laughed at her! They are so smart!!!!
What a good FHE you had! Looks like IF has already been a success for your family! So glad you are doing good!
Post a Comment