Saturday, November 7, 2009

My favorite part

When we first saw this house there were 2 things that stood out most to me. The fridge (I've wanted that for awhile now) and this-
I love to be in water and since a pool is not an option right now, a big jetted tub is the next best thing. I love to fill up a tub and find a really good book and read. If it's a really good book I usually don't keep track of how long I'm in the tub. It's just my way of escaping being a mom/wife for a bit. I love how he lights in this bathroom have the dimmers above the tub. This is such a tempting thing for me during the day. Especially after all the moving and cleaning we've done this week. The thought of winding down in this makes me keep on going.
This would be my side of the bathroom. I thought it was funny that the bathroom was painted red. That's what color I painted the bathroom in our Kuna house too.
Justin's side of the bathroom. The shower is a little small but works out great.
I think my bathroom is as big as my bedroom! That's ok though. I'll probably spend just as much time in my tub as I do sleeping in my bed!!

5 comments:

Joleen said...

I am SOOOO jealous!!!! The only thing that made me hesitate when we bought our house...No big tub or bathroom! :( Maybe someday!

Anne said...

A definate must for our next house! Enjoy!

Tara Mc said...

AMEN sista!!! I'm so excited that you will have as many tub memories as I've had so far. Is there truly anything better than a good book and a hot bath??

Camille said...

our jetted tub stuck out to me too, and do you want to know how many times i have been in it in the past year? 2! i am a loser!

Anonymous said...

ribs http://www.netknowledgenow.com/members/Garage-Door-Openers.aspx eaton http://www.netknowledgenow.com/members/Area-Rugs.aspx evergreen http://www.netknowledgenow.com/members/Omeprazole.aspx apostolic http://www.netknowledgenow.com/members/Vacuum-Cleaners.aspx profitt http://www.netknowledgenow.com/members/Annuity-Calculator.aspx stocks http://www.netknowledgenow.com/members/Bariatric-Surgery.aspx annotated http://www.netknowledgenow.com/members/Electric-Blankets.aspx dent http://reggelsen.dk/cs/members/Furnace-Filters.aspx patented http://reggelsen.dk/cs/members/Vending-Machines.aspx seldom http://reggelsen.dk/cs/members/Kitchen-Cabinets.aspx whitworth http://reggelsen.dk/cs/members/Slipcovers.aspx gouveia