The kids had their 1st day of school yesterday, August 26. I was excited to have them back in school but after they left, I realized that I had a lot to get done and no one around to help me. I went out into the garden to dig up potatoes for dinner and decided to dig up some carrots and beets. That was one chore that would have been better to do when the kids were around. I got a good workout though. I think Mayci missed the kids though. She was all over me during the morning and always wanted to sit on my lap or grab everything that I was working on. It was almost like she needed to be bugging someone and I was the lucky one that got to be bugged.
Once the kids got their backpacks on, Mayci ran and got her shoes and was ready to go with the kids. We walked the girls to school and Mayci was excited to be with the big kids.

Austin- 6th, Braydon- 4th, Kenzie- 1st, Madison- 2nd.

I think he's getting too grown up for the picture thing. He was like, "Mom, hurry and take the picture. We've got to get to school!"

Austin wasn't anymore excited about the picture than Braydon.


My girls didn't mind the picture. Notice the tooth gone? She was worried she wouldn't lose a tooth before she started 1st grade. She was cutting it close!

My cute girls in front of the school. I can't believe all 4 of them are in all day school. Just 4 more years and Mayci will get to join them! How crazy!!!
1 comment:
I love the picture of your school-aged kids together. What a good looking group of kiddos!
Post a Comment