Monday, August 31, 2009

Our new best friend

It's that time of year again. I didn't used to feel this was. It wasn't until I moved up to Idaho and everyone in Idaho started digging up potatoes. That's when I realized how much I would get attached to this wonderful box!
I'm almost out of all of my boxes of tissues. It seems that all of my kids are now suffering from the seasonal allergies as well. They all have runny noses and they sneeze all day long. They sound so congested and their eyes are so watery that it's hard for them to see. I know how they feel as I try and drive down the road. We're stocking up on Zyrtec or any other great ideas that we can get. We've tried the Claritin (of every kind) and we have to take double the dose to get it even close to working. Until we find our solution, we're all getting very attached to our tissues. If you see us dabbing our eyes, it's not because we're upset about moving. Don't get us wrong. We're sad about moving but it will be a great new adventure. It's just those darn allergies!! (This is the one time I can't wait for it the weather to freeze! That will mean I won't have to go through anymore boxes of tissues!)

1 comment:

Anne said...

Max's allergies are bad now too. Clariten does not work for him. At least it is the beginning of the school year and your kid's teachers are well stocked with tissues!