Friday, August 14, 2009

Front Page Worthy

This was the front page of our local paper this week! It was taken at the Kuna Days parade we went to on Saturday. When you have that many kids in one spot, it's hard to not draw attention to us. It seems like this is how many kids I had with me all summer. I didn't ever just have my own 5 kids. It was always 5 + 5 more.

In this picutre: Tren, Colton (my nephew), Braydon, Dustin (nephew), Baylee (behind Dustin), Kylee (niece), Austin, Madison, Kenzie (behind Cooper), and Cooper. We also had Grant and Ryann with us somewhere here. The photographer for the parade was there for about 10 minutes or so taking pictures of our crazy kids. They were very loud and had so much fun that day. We had lots of candy thrown our way though. My kids know how to get other people's attention.

Here's the link to the article if you want to check it out!
http://www.kunamelba.com/link.asp?smenu=84&twindow=&sdetail=971&mad=&wpage=1&skeyword=&sidate=

1 comment:

Brittany said...

That is so fun they got their picture in the paper!! Cool!

That is awesome Justin went on that golfing trip! I bet he loved it!!! That is interesting to hear what went on while he was gone. I can totally see how wives do quite a bit to please our husband, not just ourselves or our kids! I am glad he took those great pictures to share!!