Hair color: red with blond highlights (which are all natural)
Eye color: brown
Freckles: Yes. Very cute angel kisses on her face
How many lost teeth: ZERO. She has her right bottom front tooth that is loose.
Height: 4'0"
Favorite food: cottage cheese
Favorite junk food: Rocky Road ice cream
Favorite piece of clothing: Brown skirt with pink top.
Favorite church song: I love to see the temple
Favorite song on radio: You get the Best of Both Worlds
Favorite song on radio: You get the Best of Both Worlds
Favorite place to go to: Disneyland
Favorite thing to do at home: Play the Wii
Type of car I will own when I get older: slug bug
If you could buy anything in the world, what would you buy: a horsie
Favorite number: 6- cause I am six
Kenzie is so much fun to have in our family. She is always willing to help me out around the house. She's kind of a perfectionist. She likes things in order and when she puts the dishes away, she will sometimes pull all the stuff out of my cupboards and organize things. She'll line up all the silverware nicely and color coordinate all the cups. She loves to read. She started reading chapter books around April 2009, before kindergarten was over. She hates to be left out of things. She cries when her older siblings don't let her hang out with them. She loves to play the piano and would learn songs very quickly. She can be very shy at times and other times, you wish she would be shy. She worries sometimes. She hates to think that we'd be in the van with it started. She'll panic and run out to the van for fear you might leave her. She doesn't like the dark. She still loves to give her mom and dad hugs. I know that she was sent to our family for many reasons. I'm just glad that my Heavenly Father sent such a great example of love and joy to be under my care. She is very patient with me and all the things that I mess up on. I love you TONS and TONS McKenzie.





No comments:
Post a Comment