A couple of weeks ago, I decided to take the kids to the temple for a Monday FHE. Justin was busy that night and wasn't home. So, I took the kids and Austin's friend, Grant to the temple. The girls loved the fountain there. Actually, all the kids loved the fountain. What kid doesn't like water that sprays out all over the place.

Mayci tries so hard to be just like her siblings. She always wants to do just what they are doing and it makes me laugh. She's trying so hard to grow up! It makes me sad.

It was like pulling teeth to get my kids away from the fountain long enough to get their picture.

It was such a hot day that day and they wanted to do lots of being in the shade.

The boys were trying to show Mayci angel Moroni and once she found it, she was so excited about it.

These 2 boys love their baby sister. They take such good care of her and will do just about anything for her. I'm so glad that I have these 2 to be the big brother for the girls. They are the greatest and I wouldn't trade them for anything. Even on the bad days!


Kenzie, Madison, Mayci, Austin, Grant and Braydon stop for a minute to show me just how cute they are.

This was just before we left. Mayci was being so cute but she wouldn't ever look at the camera. She wanted to just run around. This was all we could get of her. She's cute but boy is she stubborn!!
No comments:
Post a Comment