
Mayci is so much fun to watch in the tub! The kids think it's the funniest to see her legs and arms splashing all the water.
Our little Mayci taking it easy in the tub!
My little Mayci just loves to have a bath. She can be having a rough morning and not very happy and I'll start the tub and she calms right down. The second we get her in the tub her little legs start kicking like crazy and her arms start doing the breast stroke! I pretty much end up with most of the water all over me. I'm pretty sure Mayci thinks bath time is the highlight of her day. She IS related to her mom and her mom can't wait for bath time herself! Can't wait to see how well she does in a pool! She's bound to end up with a few gold medals for a couple of different strokes.
No comments:
Post a Comment