Tuesday, July 1, 2008

TRAVEL!

Justin and I wanted to let you know that we've hooked up with Glen and Linda Wallentine and we've got our own travel store online! We have got great opportunities to get you great deals on traveling! If you are planning a vacation for the family, a getaway for you and your spouse or just a quick drive (quick- ha, ha, ha!) to a state close by, let us know. We are now travel agents and have a website for you to get on and check out some great deals. The site works just like an Orbitz or similar. We have a great section for 'steals and deals' that emails you with weekly specials. Feel free to check us out. We can usually help save you money when you travel and if we can't, don't hesitate to find someone else to help you out. We would love to have you give us a shot first. We've got hotel, airline, car rentals, cruises, bridal registration, concerts and event deals. Whatever you need you can book it all online and get travel at discounted prices. It's easy! Let us know if we can help you out with anything travel wise. We'd even go on vacation with you!! This is such a fun thing for us because I've always wanted to be a Travel Agent and help others out. I've been told before that I should become a travel agent because I would always search for good hotel deals and airline tickets for others when we'd travel with a group of friends. Well, now I am! So, let us help you travel around the world! (we can help you get your passport too if you don't have it!) Happy travels! Visit us at http://www.takeme-away.com

No comments: