Tuesday, July 1, 2008

One less tooth!


Madison finally lost a tooth! She was very worried when everyone else in her Kindergarten class had lost a tooth and she hadn't. About 2 weeks ago she came and showed me that 2 teeth were loose. This one became her focus. At first she did some complaining that it hurt and then she got a sore on her tongue from wiggling her tooth with her tongue. We went to Justin's work on Thursday night and he told Madison he wanted to look at it to see if it was ready to come out. He put his finger on her tooth and just pressed it out! I can't stand to watch teeth come out and I knew that he was going to do that! He did the same thing to Braydon's tooth. She's now working on the other bottom front tooth! How cute kids are at this age with no teeth!!!

2 comments:

Ron and Debbie said...

Congratulations Madison! I told you it would happen soon! Did the tooth fairy come?

Caprice Erickson said...

Hey Guys!! His homecoming is the 20th! I cannot believe it either, time flies. Your family is darling and it is crazy that you have 5 now.. your newest is adorable along with all the others getting so big!