This has been a crazy week! Last weekend Justin complained of a sore tooth and I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact Justin doesn't go to the dentist very much! So, Monday morning on the way to work he called and asked me to get him a dentist appt ASAP. So, I called and got one that morning. They did some work on a tooth on the bottom and put him on antibiotics to try and cut down on any infections that might happen. That night he came home in more pain than earlier. The next morning he went back to the dentist and she grounded down his filling. That night he was swelling up and in tons of pain. Wednesday morning he went back in for his 3rd time and she found that he needed a root canal done on a tooth on top! He came home from work early that day and slept! I feel so bad for him cause the past few days he's still been in pain. I hope that he doesn't end up with another root canal. Needless to say, we haven't spent much time with Justin this week due to him in so much pain and coming home and going straight to sleep to avoid feeling the pain. What a tough guy he is! I knew I had a great guy when I married him but he amazes me more and more with each new day. He is capable of so much and will do anything needed to make our family happy! I LoVe You TONS Justin!!
No comments:
Post a Comment