These were kind of funny pics that we took a few weeks back! I decided that I should try and put Mayci's hair into 2 pigtails! Well, her hair was long enough to barely get it done but we did it! She sat really good for me while we did it! I am sad though- her hair is starting to come out! The last few days I've noticed hair on her blankets and on her clothes. I did her hair the other morning and after fluffing it I had hair all over my fingers! I don't want her to loose her hair. Madison had dark hair when she was born and by about 6 months she was bald! It all grew back in blonde! We're hoping that if she does loose her hair that it will come back in a light brown. I don't know if we can handle having 2 blondes in the family! We'll keep you posted on how the hair goes! For now, I do have proof that she did have hair and it was enough to put into pigtails!
Cal & Brock
2 years ago





1 comment:
I am so jealous...I love lil' Mayci hair...cute cute:) It was fun last monday...you need to bring your kiddos over again to slide:)
Nikki
Post a Comment