Friday, July 25, 2008

Rodeo Time

Braydon, Austin, Madison, and Kenzie waiting for the next event!


This was Mayci the whole time! She did go to sleep just about the time Barrel racing came!


This was just before the bare back event! Look at how good Braydon looks with his bandana- almost like a real cowboy! (The boys were really worried about wearing the right clothes to this event! I've never seen my boys act quite like this! We're going to have to go to another rodeo soon and make sure they have all of the right attire! Silly boys, they take after their dad!)


I am so behind on my blog! I think that we have just played way too hard lately! We have been doing a reading program with our local library and the kids all earned tickets to the Rodeo in Nampa. So, last week we all went! My boys were so thrilled! They found bandanas to put on, belts (they wanted belt buckles and boots - sorry boys!) and sure they were dressed a little funny but we had a great time! They kids were hoping that they could go muttin' bustin! The boys are too old and we didn't get the girls signed up in time! Next time maybe! Mayci enjoyed the night as well. There were tons of families there! We had a great night out as a family and I'm loving any minute I can spend with all of us together! More posts to come later of Mckenzie's b-day and all of our other events the last week!

1 comment:

Ron and Debbie said...

How fun is that! You will have to come to the Caldwell Night Rodeo with us! That would be a lot of fun! I want to watch the girls muttin'bus!!