
Kenzie getting the Parmesan cheese ready for licking!
YUMMY Parmesan cheese! I love it!
I think my girls are pretty silly!
Who licks Parmesan cheese off of their wrists while eating pizza? Go figure, it would be my kids!
Kenzie had her 5th birthday last week (& yes it's taken me this long to blog it!!). We didn't have lots planned for her b-day but we did get lots of playing outside in that day! We let her open up 2 presents that morning before dad left to work and then we headed into town for the day. We went to free lunch in Meridian and let her open up the rest of her presents at the park with dad during his lunch break! Then after playing all afternoon, we made it home in time to make up a cake and then went to Pizza Hut for dinner! Kenzie's choice! (no, mom and dad did not sway her one way or the other! ha, ha). My 2 girls were so funny at dinner. We had obviously just watched The Cutting Edge (one of my favorite movies) within a few days of going to dinner because my kids starting doing what they do in the movie. Only they did it with Parmesan Cheese and water, not salt and a couple of shots of alcohol!!! We thought it was pretty funny and had to get a few pics! Having kids is definetely interesting! We had a great birthday though! Kenzie even got her favorite cake- Better than anything! The icecream was good too! I can't believe that my Kenzie is 5 and starting kindergarten in 1 month! They are growing up way too fast! I love you McKenzie!
2 comments:
I am at work and I love that you have blogged a ton because I am bored out of my mind. Thanks for all of the fun updates
Hey, I like that movie too! I haven't seen it in 10 years though!
Post a Comment