Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Confession

I have to confess, I've been very lazy lately! This morning I got up and planned on walking. I fed Mayci at about 5:50 am and that's when a storm came in! I love to sit and watch storms. My favorite is when there is lightning and thunder. We had lots of both this morning. So, instead of getting my walking shoes on, I finished feeding Mayci and then the 2 of us cuddled up together on the bed and watched the storm. I didn't feel like going out walking while all of that lightning was going on. Call it lazy or call it taking advantage of a special moment with my little one, it doesn't matter. I just enjoyed my time in bed with Mayci smiling at me and a storm starting our morning off! I wish that I had a really good camera to show you the amazing sunrise that we had this morning. That made the storm even more beautiful to me! I hope that you will one day have a moment in your life like I had this morning! Precious and Priceless! I wouldn't trade my morning today for any other!

No comments: