Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Free Lunch

Mayci loves to grab at anything now! She loves her little dangle moose and will pull it to her mouth and suck on that to pacify herself if needed!


My kids climbing a fence! Imagine that!


Dad holding Mayci at the park! She was trying hard to get dad's fingers in her mouth to see if they tasted better than her fingers!


This is so funny! How many kids don't like corndogs? I know of at least 2! My girls both took the outside off the corndog and then ate the hotdog! Wierd? I think so!


Kenzie does a great job eating lunch if it's not a sandwich! The kids especially love the chocolate milk! So do I!

My kids love when we go to free lunch! Last week we went to our free movie and headed to free lunch afterwards! I had woken up that morning and didn't feel very good! Once we got to the park for lunch I felt miserable! I couldn't help taking a few pictures of the kids and how much fun they have while at the park! They manage to climb all the trees & find some other kids to play with. Needless to say, they don't eat their lunch while sitting down! They do more eating while moving around all over the place! Some days they go home hungry and other days, they get their fair share of food!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have one that picks off the stuff on a corndog too. I always that was wierd also. I guess she isn't alone. Cute family.

Anne said...

And I have one that eats the cornbread part but won't eat the hotdog!