We had her giggling for some of our pics! I'll have to get some of her personalities on video and figure out how to post some video for you!
She seems so serious at times! Then she looks at her siblings and loosens up a bit!
Believe it or not, Mayci is now 4 months old! It's making me kind of sad to think that we're already at this point. I was hoping that it wouldn't go this fast but it is! Before I know it she'll be going to Kindergarten and then whatever will I do! (No we are not having another one to keep me from being bored! Nice try Britt- I know what you're thinking!) I have enjoyed seeing Mayci and her personality come out! She has been trying to reach her toes and also grab at things. She still sleeps through the night. We put her to bed between 8 and 9 and she'll wake up after 6 or 7 am. I usually wake her up before I go walking though. She is a doll and we all love her tons!





3 comments:
She is so adorable!
Your blog is fantastic! I love it! You truly are a goddess!
I love the updates since we don't see you guys alot we can still watch your cute kids grow up. Mayci is so cute and hopefully we will add to the mix someday. Oh and I love you hubby's outfit for sure
She is adorable...it is so fun to see how much she looks like Makenzie!! We loved justin's outfit too...hilarious!! Only he could pull that off!! :) I am glad you have pictures of that! It looks like you had fun at Bear Lake, and next time you go to bear lake, let me know, we would love to meet you up there!!!
Post a Comment