Just a few funny things that my Madison has said to me this week:
While we were at church last Sunday:
Mom, I think that 8 is the most important number in the world?
Me: Why?
Madison: Because that's when you get baptized!!
Tonight I was finishing up making cookies and both of the girls were helping me out. Madison started up again:
Madison: When I grow up I want to be a mom. Just like you Mom.
Me: You'd be a great mom!
Madison: Like you are Mom! You are always doing stuff for us. You have a job at home, taking care of us, huh mom!?
Me: Yes Madison. My job is taking care of all of you and my job doesn't ever stop! I work all day and all night!
Madison: You do? Wow, you have a hard job!
Me: Yes Madison, I do. But I wouldn't stop my job, ever!
Madison & Kenzie: You did when we went to Disney. You didn't have to do anything when we were in Disney. that's not a job!!
Me: I guess you could say that!
Cal & Brock
2 years ago





1 comment:
Oh, how I miss Madison comments! Thanks for sharing some of them!
Post a Comment