Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Trampoline time!

This isn't the best pic of Kenzie but she is dancing! She loves to dance on the trampoline, even if the other kids are jumping!


Now Kenzie is singing (who knows what she's singing!). Madison and Braydon were playing some princess on a horse game or something of the sort! I never know what it is but they do have fun! It brings back memories of my siblings and me on our trampoline in the backyard- all day and all night! We came up with some pretty funny things we'd play!


This is Braydon doing a BACK! I got him on the way up!


Notice Austin giving instructions. Probably along the lines of "Madison, get out of the way! It's my turn again!!!!" That is what the oldest child is suppose to do, Right?

Just a few pics from a Sunday evening hang out! The kids think it's cool to see what tricks they can come up with while they jump! I just like it when they can spend some time together on the tramp and not fight! This happened to be one of those days!

No comments: